Monday, April 7, 2008

Trying out this blogging thing

I guess this is a good way to talk about things that are on my mind, so I'm giving this another shot. I'm hoping to post about what's going on, pics of my bows and paper creations. Hopefully this blog will help me be more accountable to my creativity.

I really need to spark that up again. I love doing crafts and stuff, but I've been so busy trying to keep the house clean for any prospective buyers. It's hard to keep up with a 3600 sf home. I blame that on my husband. When we moved here to Houston, I didn't want such a big house, but my husband convinced me it would be better if we got a bigger home. I hate housework, but lately I've gotten used to the idea of keeping it clean. I think I have ADHD or something though because I don't stay cleaning one thing for long before I'm off cleaning something else. I get it all cleaned, but I can't stay focused on the issue at hand. There's always something that needs to be cleaned first before the thing I'm currently cleaning.

Hopefully, I'll figure out a method to my madness soon and then be able to make more bows and scrapbook pages and stuff like that.

Pray for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am going to also try out this blog thing. I am not real sure what to do. I think I am supposed to post a comment. Well, here goes.......I hate cleaning also after two children, two dogs, two cats, and a big 38 year old big kid AKA my husband. I love the bows by the way. I want to match some to my two girls dresses. If I could, I will bring a dress or two to the next Technique Tuesday meetup. Thanks for allowing me to blog. Elisha