Sunday, April 13, 2008

Time To Relax


Well, Aaron and I had some time to ourselves this weekend...without kids! Maddie and Kynzie spent the night with their Gramma on Saturday and came back today at dinner time. So what did we do, you ask? A lot of nothing. Man we're getting old and boring!


We all went to church on Saturday evening and had dinner together. After dinner the girls took off and Aaron and I decided at the last minute to run to Blockbuster. We watched "Dan In Real Life". It was a cute and funny movie. Then we called it a night.


Sunday morning Aaron washed his truck right away, while I got the house picked up. We then took off to do our weekly Grocery Game shopping, but this week we really didn't get much stuff. We also had lunch at Chili's. I decided to have the Express Lunch Soup and Salad...bad idea. First I tried the Chicken Enchilada soup...it was ok, but not really that great. Then I switched to Broccoli Cheese soup...it was horrible. It tasted like melted imitation cheese. I love Broccoli cheese soup, so I was highly disappointed. I did have a couple glass fulls of Strawberry Lemonade.


We also checked out the local YMCA and we're deciding on joining. It's a brand new YMCA and has a waterpark, and the best part is that it's literally down the street from our subdivision, but it's super expensive. We'll see. I'm trying to figure out ways to beat the heat here in Houston, without driving super far.

Other than that we didn't do much else. I made some more bitty bows and dinner, but now the kids are in bed and I'm kicking myself in the butt for not taking advantage of the time we had without them. Oh well...such is life!

No comments: