Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bunch of Bitty Bows




Here's a pic of the latest Bitty Bows I've made. They measure approx 2.75" wide. They're perfect for a baby girl's hair. Like all of my alligator clip backed bows, they are all lined to help prevent slipping. I also heat seal them to prevent fraying. The colors I used are (clockwise from top): Blue, Sarsaparilla, Old rose, Robin's Egg Blue, Dusty Rose, Rose Pink, White, and Red.

The bow in the middle is the Pink & White Layered Double Ruffle bow I posted last week.


Here's a close up of the blue bow.



2 comments:

Kari said...

Hey Christine... Thanks for the comment on my Blog... I love to add more blogs to read so I will link to yours

Nicole said...

Hey Christine, I added you to my blog and left a comment. Your bows are darling. Thanks for entering me!