Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Tax Day!

For some of you this is a bad day (i.e.. you owe the gov some money), for others this is a great day...big refund! We're getting a refund due to the joys of homeownership! To help give you a little pick-me-up or to celebrate your tax refund with you, I'm doing a RAK. One lucky winner will receive a custom bow of your choice in any color or color combo you want! Even if you don't have a little girl, I'm sure you know of a little girl you can give this to. They make great gifts! Here's how you can win, you will get one entry for the following:


1) Commenting on my blog (if you don't have a blog, you need to leave a way for me to get in contact with you in case you win). You'll get one entry for every comment.

2) Linking me to your blog or commenting about my blog on your blog (comment me on this blog to let me know you've linked me or posted about me, then you'll get two entries).

3) Contest ends a week from today, Tuesday, April 22, 2008 at noon.


Good Luck!

To help you start thinking of what kind of bow color combo you'd like, here are a few samples of bows I've made (the picture above is my Yellow Cupcake Bow).

This is my Lots of Love Bow (approx. 4.5" wide):


Here's my Bubble Gum Ice Cream Bow (approx 4.5" wide):















Here's a single solid color Boutique Bow in Papaya (approx. 7" wide):



One last sample for you, this is the bow I made for Maddie to match her Easter dress (approx 6: wide):




7 comments:

Kariberry said...

Those are so cute and you make them perfectly! Do you use a tool to make these?

Christine said...

The only tools I use are a wire cutter, scissors, a hot glue gun and my hands!

Jenn said...

Those are absolutely adorable! I'm trying to get into bowmaking with a friend of mine and we're not so great at it yet....Bow holders might be where we end up being better at...lol!

Anonymous said...

I am going to give you Alexis Easter dress for next year because I am in love with the ruffle bows!!!! I want to make sure I have it way in advance :)

Elena

Unknown said...

This is an adorable bow blog. I started one, but don't have quite as much to say yet! I absolutely love your large picture at the top of the blog. That bow is beautiful. I have not been successfu at working with double ruffle ribbon, but it looks like you have mastered the art! Good luck!

Renee
www.twirlytotsbowtique.com

Nicole said...

Oops I posted on the wrong post to enter the contest. But I did link you to my blog. Thanks.

Kari said...

Christine, I also posted on the wrong place... but I Lvoe your bows and I have a little boy... I did send your link to a few friends of mine, who have girls...plus I linked you