Wednesday, April 9, 2008

That's how you know...


he loves you! Stupid "Enchanted"! Kynzie loves this movie so we watch it all the time. The songs get stuck in my head. I do love the movie too, but not as much as her. I love that Amy Adams holds her hands out like the Disney princesses do in the movies. It's such a cute movie. I think it's great that she actually sings the songs too.

When I first saw Enchanted I couldn't figure out why Amy Adams looked so familiar. Then it hit me...she was the candy striper in Catch Me If You Can. I loved that movie.
Anyhow, Enchanted really made me a fan of Amy Adams. I think she did a wonderful job in it. This is the first movie that Kynzie will actually sit through! Hmmm, maybe I'll get to play with some stuff in my craft room!

2 comments:

Kisha said...

Christine Enchanted has become my all time favourite Disney movie. I love it so much and I swear "How does she know" will be my wedding song! ROFL I love it! Amy Adams is popping up all over the place in these little obscure movies I had never noticed her in before - like the Wedding Date with Debra Messing? did you see that one? great movie...LOL Love it! Your daughter can come over and watch it any time with me!

Kisha said...

So funny! I saw it twice in the theatre. I saw it at first w/my son, but he wasn't as thrilled with it as I was. I was finally able to take my pastor's daughter and she loved it! I haven't bought it yet because I've made it clear to my family that I want it for mother's day! Those boys better get the hint! LOL

Did you watch the special scenes? Like one of the old guys in That's how you know was one of the chimney sweeps in Mary Poppins, and another was in the original West Side story? Wow right? Yeah Amy Adams has found her calling. She's a TOTAL disney princess. This was RIGHT up her alley!

Kisha