Monday, March 22, 2010

What a busy weekend!




We had such a busy weekend! Elisa came for the weekend because she had a wedding in Oceanside. So she hung out with us while we went to the beach on Saturday to hang out with Aaron's dad and his wife. It was such a beautiful day. Not hot and not cold, just perfect. I felt so blessed to be living in the beautiful state of California. Then we headed off to Gramma's to have a belated St. Patty's day dinner with some of Aaron's family. I always love when Gramma makes Corned Beef and Cabbage. She is so good to us.

On Sunday, I finally got to take a pic of my favorite little 7 month-old, baby girl Avagail with the latest hat I made for her (it's the same hat I put on Kynzie's head, but was meant for Ava). Her mommy even brought a coordinating cardigan to match the hat!



Isn't she a cutie!?! She absolutely lit up once her daddy showed up to love on her. She was entertaining us all with her extreme cuteness.

Then we headed off to our weekly brunch with my parents...mmmmm....bacon! As usual, I did my weekly Grocery Gaming and did quite well, but only went to one store because I was so wiped out from being in the sun the day before. I actually fell asleep and stayed asleep for most of the night then started to toss and turn dreaming that I forgot bits and pieces for the MOPS craft that we're doing this week. So on my task list for today (besides the usual) is to gather up all the craft stuff for this week and get it together and taken care of so I can sleep better until Thursday.

Oh great...the baby is awake, which means I will walk up there in a few minutes and find all his blankets and his fitted crib sheet on the floor. Gotta go!

No comments: