Friday, March 19, 2010

Time to Catch Up!

So, what have I been up to? Everything. The girls and I moved back to Cali in August of '08. Aaron followed a month later to finish up his job in TX and start the old job he left behind in CA. Remember in my "I'm Alive" post I mentioned I was in Urgent Care...turns out I was pregnant and we welcomed our baby boy on March 1, 2009. Yeah...A LOT has happened! I've been heavily involved in my home church and have been loving every bit of it. My oldest is in 2nd grade, but we will be homeschooling her next year along with my 4 year old. Cade turned 1 recently and is just so much fun. He's still not walking though, which is kind of a blessing. Not sure I'm ready to chase after him yet.

I still make bows and stuff, but mostly to give away to my friends and family who don't have or make enough money to buy them and need them for their bald babies. I've done a few big orders (cheerbows and such), but have really been working on crochet hats. Here's a couple I've made lately:






I've been super busy mostly (besides with my kids) with being Coordinator of the MOPS group that meets at my church. It's a lot of work, but so worth it. I've met some really great women and have made some really great friends. God is so good!



No comments: