Monday, March 22, 2010

New Website Coming Soon!

I had an actual website where you could purchase my bows and stuff online. It was costing me a lot of money and I didn't have the time to keep it up, so I cancelled the hosting, but kept the domain. Some of you have ended up here as a result of going to my domain name. Well soon that's gonna change. I'm working on building a new website through a free hosting site. It's pretty user friendly and you can customize it with html. I have very minimal knowledge of html, but my brother is a programmer. I'm hoping he'll be able to help me get it up and running soon since I already have all the html and images from my previous site.

So if you're interested in bows, be on the lookout for the new website. In the meantime, if you really need something, please feel free to email me at bizzybows@gmail.com

No comments: