Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kynzie's words

When Maddie was a baby she talked so soon. Her first word was "daddy" at 6 months old...clear as a bell and we have it on video. She moved on to full sentences by a year and a half and could hold a conversation with you. You didn't have to guess at what she was saying and everyone we met were always surprised.

Now we have Kynzie. She didn't say anything for about the first year and a half of her life. She used to just grunt. Now she's talking and talking and between my two girls I rarely get a moment of peace unless they're sleeping. Kynzie doesn't talk nearly as clear as Maddie did and I find myself having to translate for her all the time. I love that she doesn't talk too clearly because her words are so cute! Here are some examples:

sumpim = something
oars = yours
googrr = good girl
goomers = bloomers
et = yet
ogret = yogurt
ahden = again
sow = school
baby soup = bathing suit

I'm really going to have to keep a record of all these things becuase before I know it...they'll be clear as a bell too...just like Maddie's words.

5 comments:

Kariberry said...

Cute! I kept a notebook when my boys were little and wrote down cute things they said. I was just looking throught it the other day and LOL.

Nicole said...

Oh how cute!! Write them down for sure... you will never remember them down the road. Too much other stuff gets crammed into our mommy brains. Your girls are just dolls! I need a few more sets of bows and can't find your email address, can you email me when you get a second? sammi_nickel@yahoo.com

Love,
Nicole

Kariberry said...

How are ya doin girlfriend? Checkin up on you.

Kisha said...

Ook - someone needs to update their blog! LOL Especially since I gave you a blog award and now folks are checkin you out! LOL

Hope you're doing ok -

Kisha

Nicole said...

Hey Christine! Do we need to let missing persons in on your dissapearance? I didn't know Kisha had nominated you for the same award I did. Now you have been nominated for Brilliante Blog twice...so my dear that means, Get posting!! I am hoping you are busy because you sold your house????

Love,
Nicole