Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fun in the sun...and still very busy

A couple weeks ago, we bought an inflatable pool for the girls from Target. We put it up (it took almost an hour to inflate the whole thing) and let the girls play for a while. We had BLTs on sourdough bread and had a nice leasurely Sunday afternoon. We ended up not liking the pool because the slide was really not safe...so now we're deflating it and returning it to Target.



Here are pics of the girls enjoying it for the one time:



We also didn't think it would be too water bill friendly. It took a lot of water to fill it just a little and we can't leave it out because we're selling the house. We've decided we're just going to join the new YMCA that opened up down the street. It has a waterpark and everything and it's really close.

At the end of this month I'm having a National Scrapbook Month event at my house. Planning for that has been stressful because I have to spend most of my time filling bow orders, but after that event, I will no longer be organizing that group in order to prepare for our move back to CA. We still haven't had an offer, but the realtor said things are picking up so hopefully soon!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Your girls are adorable!! And at least you got some fun pictures and a fun afternoon out of the pool for the one time you got to use it. I hope it was worth all the set up! ;)

Kari said...

Another thing about inflatables... is they can KILL grass really quick.... We learned that the hard way.

Kisha said...

Christine - your girls are just too precious. I've been catching up on my blog reading and I LOVE the flop flops... what are you charging for them? I'm also thinking I might want some little bows for my girlfriends daughter and my niece. They are too cute - I was looking at Nicole's daughter with ALL of them in her hair - TOO Funny!

Kisha