Thursday, May 1, 2008

Been So Busy

It's been a little while since I've blogged on here. I've been pretty busy. In addition to being mommy and wifey, I was working on getting my Bizzy Bows website up and running, filling tons of bow orders (still not done), participating in a bow swap, gathering stuff together for my all day crop at the end of the month, and trying to keep the house clean in the meantime.

My bow business is really growing. I've sold more than 50 bows in a week and half's time (that's a lot of time and a lot of work for little old me). It's so much fun though...I can't complain. I love to make these hair accessory creations. I do miss Kynzie though. I feel like I don't sit and play with her as much as I normally do...so that's my plan for the day. Today is my off day...I just officially decided that.

Maddie is taking her Kindergarten graduation pictures today. I can't believe she only has a little over month of school left. Her first year of school just flew by and she's grown so much from it. She's reading like a pro and I'm so proud of her.

We still haven't had an offer on the house, but we're ok. We know God has a plan and we're excited to see how that will unfold. He's always taken care of us.

Anyhow...time for me to go enjoy Kynzie. I hope you find joy and blessings for the rest of your day (and always)!

2 comments:

Kariberry said...

Hi Christine, I was going to ask you how the Bow Buz was doing. Sounds like you are doing very well. Hey i'd like to know more about the light box you bought. Is it big? You can E me later if you like.
And thanks for playing Blog Candy Give Away. :)

Kariberry said...

How Fun...Christine You WOW the Blog Candy Give Away! See my blog for details.
Happy Monday!